Submit a timesheet using My Payroll
If you've got the employee user role, use My Payroll to submit a timesheet for approval so your earnings, time off and holidays calculate correctly in your pay.
- In the Payroll, menu select My Payroll.
- Click the Timesheets tab.
Under Add Timesheet, choose a pay period from the Select Period list.If the period you want isn't there, your payroll administrator or manager may have already added a draft timesheet for the period.
- (Optional) From Load Timesheet Template, select a template to use as a base for the earnings type and hours.
- Click Add.
- Enter your timesheet information including the earnings type, tracking category (if available), and the hours or units you worked for each day. This doesn't include work time recorded on a clock card machine or punch clock (punch hours).
- If any of your hours are on a different earnings type or tracking category, click Add another line and enter the information.
If your pay period is more than one week, scroll to the next week (click the Week menu) and enter the timesheet information.
- (Optional) If you want to save the timesheet to send later, click Save Draft.
- Click Submit.
- Click in the Selected Approvers checkbox and select the people you want to approve your timesheet.
- Click Submit to send it to the approver(s).
Once approved, you can save the timesheet as a template to use the same earnings type and hours in new timesheets.