Submit a timesheet using My Payroll
Use My Payroll (the employee portal) to submit a timesheet for approval so your earnings, time off and holidays calculate correctly in your pay.
- Go to Payroll, then click My Payroll.
- Click the Timesheets tab.
Under Add Timesheet, choose a pay period from the Select Period list.If the pay period you want isn't there, your payroll administrator or manager may have already added a draft timesheet for that period.
- (Optional) Select a template to use as a base for the earnings type and hours.
- Click Add.
- Enter your timesheet information including the earnings type, tracking category (if available), and the hours you worked for each day.
- If any of your hours are on a different earnings type or tracking category, click + Add another line and enter the information.
If your pay period is more than one week, scroll to the next week (click the Week menu) and enter the timesheet information.
- (Optional) If you want to save the timesheet to send later, click Save Draft.
- Click Submit.
- Click in the Selected Approvers check box and select one or more people to approve your timesheet.
- Click Submit to send it to the approver(s).
Once approved, you can save the timesheet as a template to use the same earnings type and hours when creating new timesheets.