Make a single tax adjustment to employee's pay
Add a manual tax adjustment on an employee's paystub while the pay run is in draft for one-off payments that apply to more than one pay period. For example, annual bonuses or back pay.
- In the Payroll menu, select Pay Runs.
- Select or create the draft pay run you want to add the adjustment to.
- Click the name of the employee to open their paystub.
- Click Add New Employee Tax.
- Select the tax type you want to adjust.
In the Amount field, enter the amount you want to adjust for the employee's tax.A negative amount decreases the total tax on the employee’s paystub.
- Save the paystub.