View voided or deleted credit notes
You can view credit notes that have been voided or deleted, but you can't edit or process them. Voided or deleted credit notes look and behave the same whether they're Sales or Purchases credit notes.
Find a deleted or voided credit note
- In the Accounts menu, select either Sales or Purchases.
- Click See all, then click Search.
- (Optional) Enter your search criteria.
- Check the box Include Deleted & Voided.
- Click Search.
Deleted credit notes display with a red X , and voided credit notes display with a slash through the icon
What you can do with voided or deleted credit notes
Voided or deleted credit notes are read only and can't be edited or processed. They are not included in any graphs or reports.
- Credit notes that are awaiting payment or paid can be voided.
- Credit notes that are draft or awaiting approval can be deleted.
- You can click on the Contact name to view their full details or use the 'Edit' link to update their address - these changes will be applied to the Contact where they have been or will be used again.
- Enter a note or view the history for this invoice or bill.