New Expense Claims
With the new Xero Expense Claims feature, employees can capture receipts and submit claims for their work expenses with iOS and Android devices. Authorized approvers can also use mobile devices to review and approve expense claims, or log in to Xero to manage, pay and report on them.
- Add the new Expenses feature as part of a one-month free trial, or include it as an addition to your current Xero subscription.
- Download the new Expenses mobile app for Android for free from Google Play (Google Play website) or iOS for free from the Apple App Store (Apple website) and invite your employees to also use it.
How it works
- There are 3 primary user roles:
- Submitters create, view and manage their own expenses.
- Approvers create, view and manage their own expenses as well as expenses for other employees.
- Read-only users view everyone else’s expenses but cannot take any actions.
- Administrators with Approver status can:
- Create, view, edit, approve and decline expenses in one place.
- Process payments for employee expenses by bank file, direct deposit or check.
- Generate expense analytics and reports by employee, expense code and date range.
- Employees with Submitter status can:
- Capture, submit and view expenses with their iOS or Android mobile.
- By enabling the new Xero Expense Claims feature, you are allowing a trusted third-party to convert your scanned receipt into text.