Set up BPAY as a payment service in Xero
Accept online payments for your invoices using BPAY. To set this up, add a Macquarie bank account to Xero, then add BPAY as a payment service and apply to a branding theme.
Before you start
Add BPAY as a payment service
- In your account confirmation email from Macquarie, click Click here to begin authentication.
- Log in to your Xero account.
- Select the organization, then click Allow access.
- Enter a name to display in Xero.
- Under Payment account, select the Macquarie bank account you just added.
When you add BPAY in Xero, DEFT Credit Card is also automatically added as a payment service. DEFT Credit Card is separate from BPAY and can be used to accept online credit card payments.
Apply to a branding theme
- On the Payment Services screen, click Manage Themes.
- Select this payment service as a BPAY service. You can also select a credit card or PayPal service you've already set up.
- Click Save.