Connect Microsoft Outlook with Xero HQ to save emails as client notes.
How it works
- Install the Xero HQ add-in for Outlook to save an email message as a client note for the client you select.
- Pin the note so others can find it easily, save attachments with the note, and apply tags. All messages are automatically tagged with Outlook.
- Anyone in your practice can see the message and any attachments.
Set up and use the add-in
- Go to the Microsoft AppSource (microsoft.com website) and search for 'Xero HQ', then download and install the add-in.
- In Outlook, select a message, and then launch the add-in.
- If you haven't already, log in to Xero HQ.
- (Optional) If you have more than one practice, select the practice you want to connect to.
- Select your client.
- (Optional) Select:
- Any tags you want to apply to the note
- The checkbox to pin the note
- The checkbox to include the attachments with the note, and then select the attachments you want to save
- Click Save to Xero HQ.