Add a free, trial organization in Xero
Try out your real data in Xero by adding a trial, no obligation organization. The data you enter into your trial organization remains if you start paying for Xero. A trial organization is different from Xero's demo company which has fictitious data in it that you should use only for testing purposes.
Trial organization features
- Trial period of up to 30 days. We'll let you know when your trial period is nearly up.
- All the features of Xero, but you're limited to 4 pay runs with an unlimited number of employees.
- You can have more than one trial organization at once.
Add a trial organization
- Sign up for a free Xero account if you've never used Xero before.
- If you're already a Xero user, log in to Xero. From the header, click the list icon , then select My Xero. Click Add an organization.
Enter your organization's name and where your organization pays taxes. The country you choose here will determine:
- The default currency for all transactions you create in Xero.
- The currency Xero shows in reports.
- The type of sales tax reporting Xero uses.
The currency of your bill from Xero if you buy a subscription.
Click Start Trial.
- Set up your organization in Xero
When you'll need to start paying for your organization
Your trial period of 30 days can't be extended. You can move your trial organization to a pricing plan if you want to:
- Continue with your organization in Xero when your trial period has expired
- Remove the limits on pay runs