Add a free, trial organization in Xero
Try out your real data in Xero by adding a trial, no obligation organization. The data you enter into your trial organization remains if you start paying for Xero. A trial organization is different from Xero's demo company which has fictitious data in it that you should use only for testing purposes.
Trial organization features
- Maximum trial period of 30 days. We'll let you know when your trial period is nearly up.
- All the features of Xero, but you're limited to 4 pay runs with an unlimited number of employees.
- You can have more than one trial organization at once.
Instructions: add a trial organization
Do one of the following:
- Sign up for a free Xero account if you've never used Xero before.
If you're already a Xero user, log in to Xero.
From the header, click the list icon , then select My Xero.
Then click + New organization.
Enter your organization's name and where your organization pays taxes. The country you choose here will determine:
- The default currency for all transactions you create in Xero.
- The currency Xero shows in reports.
- The type of sales tax reporting Xero uses.
The currency of your bill from Xero if you buy a subscription.
Click Start Trial.
- Set up your organization in Xero
When you'll need to start paying for your organization
Move your trial organization to a pricing plan if you want to:
- Continue with your organization in Xero when your trial period has expired
- Remove the limits on pay runs