Purchase a Xero subscription
Choose a pricing plan and enter your billing details when you're ready to pay for Xero. Xero will prompt you to do this while you're adding your organization, or when you move your trial organization to a pricing plan. We'll send you an online subscription invoice each month.
Choose a pricing plan
The first step in purchasing your Xero subscription is choosing a monthly pricing plan that suits your business. You have several options available.
- Select a pricing plan.
- Enter a promo code if you have one.
Set up your billing account details
After you've chosen a pricing plan, set up your billing account with the payment details for your organization. You can have a billing account for each organization, use one billing account that pays for many organizations, or a combination of both.
A billing account must have:
- A billing email address
- Debit or credit card details
If you've already set up a billing account for another organization, you can use it for your new organization. Otherwise, if you don't have an existing billing account, or you want a separate account for your new organization, you need to set one up.
Use an existing billing account
If you have an existing billing account and want to use it for your new subscription, click Add to this account to add the organization to that account.
Create a new billing account
If you want to create a new billing account for your organization, enter the following:
- Bill To - The name of the person or company invoices are addressed to.
- Email Address - The email where Xero will send your invoices.
- Phone Number, Country, and Address - The address details that will appear on your invoices.
Enter your payment details
You can use any of these payment types to pay for your Xero subscription:
- Visa debit and credit cards
- MasterCard debit and credit cards
- American Express debit and credit cards
- Discover debit and credit cards
To pay by credit or debit card:
- Enter the details of your credit or debit card.
- Click Confirm.
Review and confirm your subscription and payment details
The final step in purchasing your Xero subscription is reviewing the summary and confirming the details of your billing account.
- Added your new organization to an existing billing account, all organizations will be listed on the summary
- Need to change your pricing plan, contact, or payment details, use the links on the Billing Summary screen
After you have reviewed your subscription and payment details, click Confirm.
Your organization will be added to the list on the My Xero Home tab.