View organizations you have access to in My Xero
Use the My Xero Home tab to view and manage all the organizations you have access to under your login. These may be organizations you've added yourself, or organizations others have invited you into.
If My Xero has green tabs instead of blue, this means you are using Xero Partner Edition, or have been invited into a practice that's using it. My Xero still works the same, but you have Practice Administrator and Principal permissions, things are slightly different.
From the header, click the list icon , then select My Xero.
- Logging in for the first time and haven't accepted any Xero invitations, your organization list is blank - just the Xero demo company displays.
- A staff member for a practice using Xero Partner Edition, you'll only see the organizations you've been invited into and not others that belong to your practice.
With your list of organizations you can:
- Change the sort order by organization name or last viewed.
- Filter and go directly to an organization by typing part of the organization's name in the search box
- Click on an organization's name to go to either its:
- Dashboard, or
Setup wizard (to the step you were last at) - you'll see a progress bar if you're still setting up this organization.
- View your user role in an organization in the Access column.
- View how many unreconciled items an organization has so you can reconcile them.
- View subscriber and pricing plan information:
- If you're the subscriber, click Info to see your billing account.
- If you aren't the subscriber, click on the name to see the subscriber's contact details.
You can also quickly get to any of the last 5 organizations you've visited by clicking the list icon at the top left of every screen: