View organizations you have access to
Use the My Xero Home tab to view and manage all the organizations you have access to under your login. These may be organizations you've added yourself, or ones others have invited you into.
If My Xero has green tabs instead of blue, this means you are using Xero Partner Edition, or have been invited into a practice that's using it. My Xero still works the same, but if you have Practice Administrator and Principal permissions, things are slightly different.
View, sort and get to your organizations
From the header, click the list icon , then select My Xero.
- Logging in for the first time and haven't accepted any Xero invitations, your organization list is blank - just the Xero demo company displays.
- A staff member for a practice using Xero Partner Edition, you'll only see the organizations you've been invited into and not others that belong to your practice.
With your list of organizations you can:
- Change the sort order by organization name or last viewed
- Filter and go directly to an organization by typing part of the organization's name in the search box
- Click on an organization's name to go to either its:
- Dashboard, or
Setup wizard (to the step you were last at) - you'll see a progress bar if you're still setting up this organization:
You can also quickly get to any of the last 5 organizations you've visited by clicking the list icon at the top left of every screen:
- View your user role in an organization in the Access column
- View how many unreconciled items an organization has so you can reconcile them
View your organizations' billing details
The Subscription column shows the type of plan you're on or if your organization is in trial.
Change pricing or billing if already paying for a subscription
If you're the subscriber and are paying for a Xero subscription, you can click on the Info link to:
Buy or delete if you're using a trial organization
If your organization is in trial, you can:
- Stop trial & start paying for your subscription using the Upgrade Now link
- Cancel a trial subscription using the Cancel link.
Contact subscriber when billing shows someone's name
If you're not the subscriber and you've been invited into an organization by someone else, no billing information will display - only the subscriber's name will. You'll need to contact them to add or change billing details or delete the organization.