Manual journals are used by accountants or bookkeepers to work directly with the general ledger. For example, to record accrued expenses or completed work not invoiced. Learn how to post manual journals, create repeating journals, and import multiple journals in Xero.
- Add and post, or edit a manual journal
- Enter multiple manual journals using a template
- Set up a repeating journal
- Post multiple journals
- Void or archive multiple journals
- Delete multiple journals
- Ways to achieve a journal to a bank account
Talk to your accountant or bookkeeper if you're unsure about posting journals.