Delete a file attachment
Delete a file you've attached to a transaction or item and move it to the file library. You can also remove a file from the file library. Your user role determines your access to files.
Delete a file from a transaction or item
- Open the transaction or item your file is attached to.
- Click the file attachment icon .
Click the options icon next to the file you want to remove, then click Delete.
- Click Delete to remove the file from the library and from Xero. Click Remove & Save to File Library to move it to the file library.
Delete a file from the file library
- From the header, click the file icon .
- Select the checkbox next to the file you want to delete.
- Click Delete.