DBS Hong Kong Bank direct feeds
Connect your Xero bank accounts with DBS (HK) to get your transactions automatically imported into Xero daily.
Eligible account types
- Foreign Currency
- DBS IDEAL Everyday (day-to-day) accounts
You can only set up bank feeds for parent company accounts in DBS IDEAL online banking.
If you have subsidiary company accounts you'd like to connect in Xero, you'll need to contact DBS (DBS website) to request a separate IDEAL online banking login ID and password for these accounts.
If your account type is not eligible for direct feeds, try one of the following ways to get your account transactions into Xero:
Connect your accounts
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts, then click Add Bank Account.
- Start typing 'DBS', then select DBS (HK) Bank from the list.
- Click Login & Connect Accounts.
- Enter your Organization ID, User ID, PIN and Security Access Code, then click Login To Authorize 3rd Party.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you've read the Terms and Conditions, then click Authorize Xero.
- Next to each bank account, click Connect to a Xero bank account. Then select either the matching bank account in Xero, or New bank account in Xero to create a new bank account.
Once connected, your bank transactions will take 24 hours to import into Xero.