DBS Bank direct feeds
Connect your Xero bank accounts with DBS (SG) to get your transactions automatically imported into Xero daily.
Eligible account types
- Foreign Currency
- DBS IDEAL Everyday (day-to-day) accounts
You can only set up bank feeds for parent company accounts in DBS IDEAL online banking.
If you have subsidiary company accounts you'd like to connect in Xero, you'll need to contact DBS (DBS website) to request a separate IDEAL online banking login ID and password for these accounts.
If your account type is not eligible for direct feeds, try one of the following ways to get your account transactions into Xero:
Connect your accounts
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts, then either;
- Click Add Bank Account then start typing 'DBS', and select DBS (SG) Bank from the list
- Click Get Bank Feeds to connect an existing account.
Once connected, your bank transactions will take 24 hours to import into Xero.
Automatic bill payments are enabled with DBS (SG) direct feeds
When you create a batch payment in Xero, it will automatically upload into your DBS Singapore bank account. After you've sent your payment to DBS:
- Log in to DBS IDEAL.
- Click the File Services tab.
- Select the payment(s) that you'd like to confirm, then click confirm.
Currently this is only for bills in SGD.