Set a default foreign currency for a contact
If you have a Business pricing plan with multi-currency, add a default foreign currency to your contact's details to apply to transactions with them.
How it works
- The contact's default foreign currency is applied to any new invoices, bills, quotes, or purchase orders you create for them.
- You can override the default foreign currency on individual transactions.
You can't import or export the default foreign currency for your contacts.A default currency is also set automatically when a contact is invoiced or billed for the first time in another currency.
Set a default currency for a contact
- In the Contacts menu, select All Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact you want.
- Click Edit.
- Under Financial Details, in the Currency field:
- If the currency you want is listed, select it.
- If the currency isn't listed, click Add Currency, select the currency you want then click Add Currency.
- Click Save.