Contact Xero Support while you're using Xero
Learn how to contact Xero Support while you're using Xero.
Things to check before contacting Xero Support
If you're having technical issues, try these suggestions to see if they help:
- Clear your web browser's cookies and cache. Removing old data may resolve the problem.
- Check the System Status page to see if Xero is experiencing any system issues.
Contact Xero Support in Xero
Click the Help icon.Practice users or users from a practice organization can click Contact Xero Support straight from the Help icon.
- Search the Xero Help Center to see if you can answer your question.
If you've used the Help search box but not found the answer you need, click Contact Xero Support.
- Describe your issue in detail. You can add up to 3 attachments to your support request.
- Click Send Support Request.
Contact Xero Support from the Help Center
If you've searched in the Help Center but not found the information you need, click the Contact Xero Support button. It's located at the bottom of each page.