Compatible check stationery for printing checks from Xero
Learn which check stationery is compatible for printing checks from Xero for purchases, refunds or expense claims.
- Check stock must be formatted as US Letter.
- Check stock can be blank or preprinted.
Check stock can be arranged as:
- 3 checks per page, with perforations at 3.5” and 7”
- Check on top, with perforations at 3.5” and 7”
- Check in middle, with perforations at 3.5” and 7”
- Check on bottom, with perforations at 4” and 7.5”
Check styles created prior to June 2017 are check on top only and may require manual print alignment.
- Most QuickBooks compatible check stock can be used.
Single or double window US letter envelopes can be used. These fit 4 lines of address details.
You should be able to print checks on most QuickBooks compatible check stock, which is available from several suppliers, including: