Release notes: updates to Xero on May 27, 2015
Here's a summary of what we've released:
- Payroll for businesses in Colorado
- Support for Utah e-services
- Easier auto-super registration (AU)
- PDF report for payroll filing (NZ)
Payroll in Xero is now available to businesses in Colorado:
- Add your employees and process pay runs. All calculations are taken care of automatically.
- Pay your employees using direct deposit or with instant paychecks. Timesheets are included for all employees.
- Detailed reports are available to keep track of your payroll information.
- Employees can enter their own timesheets, and view their pay history using their own employee app.
Customers in Utah can now use one-click electronic tax filing and payments from Xero:
- View all upcoming payroll filing and payment obligations.
- Payroll in Xero calculates relevant business days and displays the File By and Due By dates to keep you informed of key dates.
The auto-super banner now includes a link taking you directly to the Online Registration Form to set up auto-super payments.
A PDF report is available for each filing obligation for Inland Revenue. The file includes all three reports and shows what's included in each filing to be uploaded to Inland Revenue.