Release notes: updates to Xero on April 20, 2015
Here's a summary of what we've released:
- Find and recode multiple transaction lines
- Default tax settings for sales and purchases
- More bank transaction references displayed
- Statement balance placeholder added to email templates
- Send multiple statements - ability to deselect some
- Address finder added to checks, quotes and purchase orders (US)
Find and recode multiple transaction lines at once. Edit accounts, tax rates, contacts and tracking. Recode individual transactions or create a manual journal.
As recoding can result in significant changes to accounts and reports, only use Find & Recode if you're an accountant or bookkeeper, or have experience recoding.
Set default tax settings (exclusive, inclusive or no tax) for your organization's sales or purchases. You can also set these defaults on individual contacts — perfect if you sell to both wholesale and retail customers.
We’re displaying more bank transaction references on the Accounts Transactions page and in Bank Reconciliation Find & Match. We've also updated Account Transactions so that the width of the columns will get bigger based upon the size of your browser.
We've added a new email placeholder that makes it much easier to let your customers know how much they owe you.
If you've selected to send many statements at once, you can easily deselect some, rather than starting from scratch.
Checks, quotes and purchase orders now all have the address quick-find that returns verified addresses.