Transfer a direct feed from one organization to another
Transfer a direct bank feed from one organization to another. To do this, you'll need to have the Advisor user role or be the subscriber in both organizations.
Things to know before you start
- When you transfer a direct feed, the transfer is actioned immediately. You won't be able to set a start date in the past or future.
- If Xero finds a bank account with a bank name, account type, account number and currency that matches exactly, the feed will be transferred to that account. Otherwise, a new bank account will be set up for the feed.
- You'll only be able to transfer a feed if direct feeds are available in the organization you're transferring it to.
How to transfer a bank feed
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts.
- On the bank account you want to transfer the feed from, click Manage Account.
- Select Transfer Feed.
- Select the organization you'd like to transfer the feed to.
- Click Transfer.
- Click Transfer to confirm.
Don't see the organization you're looking for?
- You are the subscriber or have the Advisor user role in the organization you're transferring to.
- The organization you're transferring to has access to direct feeds, eg it's not a Ledger organization.
- If it's a foreign currency bank account, that the organization you're transferring to has a multi-currency subscription.
If you're still stuck, click the Contact Xero Support button at the bottom of this page and include the following information:
- The name of the organization that currently has the feed.
- The name of the organization you want the feed transferred to.
- The last 4 digits of the account number the feed is set up for.
- Your email address.
You must be the subscriber for this organization to request a direct feed transfer.