TSB Bank direct feeds
Get bank account transactions from TSB sent into Xero every weekday. To apply, add your accounts in Xero, check your account types are eligible, and either apply online or download and complete the application form. Your feed will start in 10 working days.
Eligible account types
- Everyday (day-to-day) transaction accounts
- Loan accounts
- Term deposit accounts
Add your bank account in Xero before applying
Your account number in Xero must match the account number on the application form you send us.
You can set up your bank feed in online banking if:
- you're registered for HomeBank internet banking
- your account has one signatory.
Setting up your bank feed online also lets you import historical bank statement lines into Xero.
First, you'll need to log in to your online banking and connect your bank accounts with Xero. Check with your bank if you're not sure how.
Once you've completed the information in online banking, you'll be redirected to log in to Xero.
Assign the bank feed to your Xero organization and bank accounts
Select the Xero organization and the Xero bank account to send each feed to.
- Under Organization select the organization that contains the Xero account which matches the bank account number on the left.
- Under Match to account in Xero select the account.
- Click Connect.
Apply by application form
Complete this form if:
- you're not registered for HomeBank internet banking, or
- your account has multiple signatories.
Download and complete a separate form for each organization in Xero that you want a feed for.
TSB Bank authority form (PDF, 29KB)
Complete these form fields:
- The Manager - The name of your bank and branch.
- I/We - Your name as the bank account holder.
Write the organization name you've used in Xero somewhere on the form.
If you want your feed to start on a future date, please note this date on your form.