Connect iZettle with Xero
Connect your iZettle account to Xero and begin creating accounting entries for your daily iZettle sale. Once you're connected, iZettle automatically imports your data into the accounts you choose.
Before you start
Make sure you:
- Sign up for a iZettle account (if you haven't already).
- If you have a iZettle account but need to sign up to Xero, you can automatically connect your iZettle account while signing up.
- Try connecting iZettle to Xero's demo company first. You can see what integration looks like without it affecting your real accounting entries.
Set up iZettle in Xero
- In the Settings menu, select General Settings.
- Click Connected Apps.
- Next to the iZettle description, click Setup.
- Sign in to iZettle using your email address and iZettle password.
Sign up to iZettle by clicking Get iZettle and following iZettle's instructions.
Connect iZettle to Xero
- Go to your Applications page (Menu > Settings > Applications).
- In Xero, click Connect.
- Log in to Xero, select the Xero organisation you'd like to connect, then click Allow access.
- Follow iZettle's instructions to complete the setup in iZettle.