eWAY direct feeds
If you have eWAY set up as a payment service in Xero, use eWAY direct feeds to get your transactions sent into Xero every day. To apply, add your account in Xero and apply online through eWAY. Your feed will start in 10 working days.
Before you apply
Make sure you have set up eWAY as a payment service in Xero
Add eWAY as a payment service in Xero and your customers will be able to pay your invoices online.
When setting up the payment service in Xero, either:
- Select eWAY as your payment service, if you are including the eWAY transaction fee in your invoice.
- Select Custom URL if the eWAY transaction fee will be excluded from the amount charged in your invoice. Follow eWAY's instructions to complete the setup.
eWAY Knowledge Centre (eWAY website)
You must add your account number in Xero first
Select the Everyday (day-to-day) account type when you add your account in Xero, then:
- Make sure the right currency is showing.
- Enter 00-00-00 in the Sort Code field before entering your eWAY customer ID in the Account Number field.
The account number you add in Xero, must match your details in the MYeWAY portal.
Apply for a direct feed
- Log in to eWAY.
- Click Settings.
- Click Xero Settings.
- Next to Enable your Xero Bank Feed, select the Enable checkbox.
- Click Save.