Send a time off request in Xero Me for Android
If you have the Payroll Employee user role, you can send a time off request in Xero for Android.
- Tap Time off.
- Tap the plus symbol
- On the calendar, tap the dates that you'd like off.
- Tap Request [number] Days Off at the bottom of the screen.
- Add a description.
- Select the time off type.
- Select the who to send your request to, then tap OK.
- If you're asking for part of a day, record the number of hours you'll be away. Tap OK.
- Tap Send Request.
You'll receive an email when your manager approves or declines the request.