Try the demo company and sign up for an account in Xero for Android
If you're new to Xero, you can try the demo company in Xero for Android for free. You can also sign up for an account.
Try the demo company
The demo company has fictional data that you can try out to see what it's like to use Xero.
Follow these steps to try it out:
- Open Xero for Android. Tap Try it for free.
- Wait while the demo company builds, then tap Let’s go!
The data in demo company resets once you close the app.
Sign up for a Xero account
- Tap Sign up for a Xero account.
- Enter your details and select the country that your business is located in.
- Open your email account, then click the activation link in the email from Xero.
- Your web browser will open. Enter a password. This email address and password will be your Xero login.
- Open Xero for Android. You may need to tap Return to login.
- Enter your email address and password, then tap Login.
- Choose if you'd like to use your fingerprint (on compatible devices) or a 4-digit PIN. You can opt to skip this step if you'd prefer to enter your email address and password every time you log in to Xero for Android.