View the online invoice for your Xero subscription
Each month we issue an online invoice for your Xero subscription. View the invoice in a web browser, then save it as a draft bill in Xero, or as a PDF or CSV file on your computer. You can also view a statement for your organisation, with links to your invoices from the last 24 months.
Save invoice as a draft bill in Xero
- Click Xero in the top right corner of the invoice.
- If you're not already logged in to Xero, click Login and log in to Xero.
- If you have more than one organisation in Xero, select the organisation you want to save the draft bill into.
- Click Save.
- View the draft bill now or click Done.
Download invoice as a PDF or CSV file
- Click PDF or CSV in the top right corner of the invoice.
- Open the file in the downloads folder on your computer.
Practice subscribers also receive a subscription invoice CSV file which provides a detailed breakdown of charges per client organisation. To save the attachment, you'll need to download it separately from the invoice.
Click on the attached document link in the bottom left corner of the invoice.
- Click Download.
- Open the files in the downloads folder on your computer.
View online statement
In the online invoice, click Recent Bills.
To change the statement type, click Statement Type then select 2 months, 12 months, or Outstanding Bills.
- Click the invoice number to open the invoice.
- To save a copy of the statement, click PDF.