Santander direct feeds
Connect your Xero bank accounts with Santander to get your transactions automatically imported into Xero every Tuesday to Saturday. You can also refresh the feed any time to import new transactions into Xero.
Eligible account types
- Everyday (day-to-day transactions)
- Savings accoints
- Credit card accounts
Connect your accounts
- Go to Accounts, then click Bank Accounts. Click Add Bank Account.
- Start typing 'Sant', then select Santander from the list.
- Click Login & Connect Accounts.
- Enter your Santander online banking username and password, then click Sign On.
- Select the accounts you'd like to connect with Xero, then click Continue.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you've read the Terms and Conditions, then click Connect My Accounts.
- Next to each bank account, click Connect to a Xero bank account. Then select either the matching bank account in Xero, or New bank account in Xero to create a new bank account.
- For each bank account, select the start date that you'd like transactions imported from. If you don't update this, transactions from the last 90 days will be imported into Xero.
Once connected, your bank transactions will immediately import into Xero.
Refresh the feed
If you don't want to wait until the next morning to get new transactions imported into Xero, you can refresh your feed.
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts.
Find the Wells Fargo account you want to refresh. Click Manage Account, then click Refresh Bank Feed.