Generate a draft report template in a client's organisation
Generate and save a set of reports in a client's organisation using your practice's report templates.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Select Adviser.
- Select the report template you want to use.
- (Optional) To reorder contents or remove a report, click the name of the first report, then click Edit.
- (Optional) Edit any report within the template. Use the dropdown menu or the arrows at the top of the report to move between reports.
- Click Save Draft to save the entire report template as a draft.
When you're ready to edit or publish the report template, you can access it from this organisation's Reports menu. Select All Reports, then select Drafts to open your draft report template.