Run a 13 period four-weekly Profit and Loss
Run a Profit and Loss report using 13 four-week periods by selecting a custom four-week period and comparing it with 12 previous periods. This divides the report into increments of 28 days instead of calendar months.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Financial, select Profit and Loss (New).
- Click Report Settings.
- From Date Range, select Custom.
- In the date fields, select your most recent four week period, eg 1 Feb 2016 to 28 Feb 2016.
- In Compare with, enter 12.
- Select your preferred accounting basis.
- Click Update.