Run the Expense Claim Detail report (New)
Run the Expense Claim Detail report to display information on individual expense claims, and how long these have gone unpaid.
About running the Expense Claim Detail report
Choose which information you display in your report:
- Choose ageing by invoice date or due date.
- Change ageing periods.
- Choose additional display information, for example, add mobile numbers or outstanding VAT to the report.
- Group or summarise information, for example, by contact.
Run the Expense Claim Detail report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Purchases, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Expense Claim Detail (New).
- Choose a time frame or select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Customise your report
Click Report Settings to customise your report.
The number of ageing periods (columns) to display, and the timeframe each period covers.
Display column options
- Outstanding VAT
The VAT portion of the amount outstanding.
The phone number entered under Telephone in the contact record. Not the phone number entered under Direct Dial.