Billable Expenses - Outstanding report (New)
The Billable Expenses - Outstanding report displays a list of outstanding items you've assigned as billable to customers. Items marked as billable but not assigned to a customer automatically display at the top of the report.
Access and run the Billable Expenses - Outstanding report
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Purchases, click Billable Expenses - Outstanding (New).
- Choose a date up to which you want to view outstanding billable expenses, then click Update to view your report.
Refine your report
Click Report Settings to refine your report.
Show or hide decimals
Numbers will show to 2 decimal places by default.
To show only round numbers, click to clear the Show decimals checkbox.
Group data and select columns to display on the report
Select an option from Layout to group and subtotal information on the report. Select Standard for no groups.
Select checkboxes for columns you wish to show on the report. Clear a checkbox to hide a column.
Click Add a filter and select a column to filter by, then enter or select details.
As you add more filters, the report displays results based on all your filters combined.
When you update the report, the filters show at the top in a text block you can edit or delete.
Click Update to run and view
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view your report.
Sort and reorder columns
Once you've run your report and refined your results, you can:
- Sort the report in ascending or descending order of the data in any column by clicking on the column heading.
- Reorder the columns by dragging and dropping them into a different order.