Run the Aged Receivables Summary report (New)
Run the Aged Receivables Summary to display amounts owed to you, by your customers, and how long these amounts have been outstanding.
Video: Aged reports (1:53)
About running the Aged Receivables Summary
- The Aged Receivables Summary is an improved report. It replaces the Aged Receivables Report, which you can still run. You'll need to use this older version of the report if you'd like to see foreign currency conversion details.
- Choose how the report ages and presents transactions, and what extra details it displays.
Run the Aged Receivables Summary
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Sales, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Aged Receivables Summary (New).
- Choose a time frame or select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Customise your report
Click Report Settings to customise your report.
The number of ageing periods (columns) to display, and the timeframe each period covers.
Display column options
- Outstanding VAT
The VAT portion of the amount outstanding.
The phone number entered under Telephone in the contact record. Not the phone number entered under Direct Dial.
- Primary Person
The name entered under Primary Person in the contact record.
All outstanding invoices or bills, credit notes and overpayments.