Create a packing slip
Print packing slips that accompany and itemise goods to your customers, but exclude prices, by uploading this template as a branding theme.
Download the packing slip and invoice template
Download the combined packing slip and invoice template:
Packing slip and invoice template (DOCX, 26KB)
The packing slip and invoice template is 2 pages, and contains an invoice and a packing slip. Xero will generate both together, each time you print an invoice that uses this branding theme. Delete the content on the 1st page if you don't want an invoice when you print the packing slip.
If you want to make changes, like adding your logo or removing the invoice section of the template, do this now.
- Save it to your computer.
Set up your branding theme
- In the Settings menu, select General Settings.
- Under Features, click Invoice Settings.
- Click New Branding Theme, then select Custom .docx.
- Give your theme a name, eg Packing slip with invoice.
- Next to your theme, use the Upload button to upload the template.
Generate and print your packing slip
- For a new packing slip, click the plus icon and select Invoice.
- Enter details of your sales invoice. Select the branding theme you set up for printing the packing slip.
- Save and approve your invoice.
- Print your packing slip to PDF.
If you removed the invoice content from our template, you'll need to apply a different branding theme to generate and print your invoice.
Example of packing slip with sales invoice using our template: