Change a contact's address to title case on your invoices and other documents
Edit a custom (DOCX) branding theme so your contacts' address lines show in title case in your documents. The postal code and country show in uppercase depending on your country's postal standards.
To change a contact address to title case in a document:
- Click Settings, then select General Settings.
- Under Features, click Invoice Settings.
- Find the theme you want to change and click Download.
- Use Microsoft Word (or equivalent) to open the template you want to change from the ZIP file.
Right-click «ContactPostalAddress» and click Edit field.
In the Format area, select Title case and click OK.
(Optional) Insert other fields manually.
- Save the file to your computer.
- In Xero on the Invoice Settings screen, click Upload to upload your edited file and update the custom template.