Add or edit an expense in Projects
Add an expense associated with a project to track spending. You can also on-charge the expense to a customer, and set a unit price to add a mark-up.
Add a new expense to a project
In the Projects menu, select All projects.
Click the project name.
- On the Tasks and Expenses tab, click Add, then select Expense.
- Give the expense a name, or choose from an existing expense.
- Enter a Unit cost and Quantity.
- Under Chargeable either:
- Select Yes if you will charge the customer for the expense, then enter a Unit price if you want to add a mark-up.
- Select No if you won't charge the customer for the expense.
- Click Save & add another to save the expense and create a new one.
- Click Save to save the expense and return to the project overview.
Edit an existing expense
- In the Projects menu, select All projects.
- Click the project name.
- On the Tasks and Expenses tab, click the expense you want to edit.
- Make your changes, then click Save.