Add a pay calendar
Add a pay calendar for how often you pay your employees before assigning the calendar to your employees.
Set up a new pay calendar
- In the Settings menu, select General Settings.
- Under Features, click Payroll Settings.
- Click the Calendars tab.
- Click Add Pay Calendar.
- Select how often you'll pay your employees from the Pay Period list.
Enter a name for your pay calendar.You can set up different pay calendars for different employees or groups. For example, you can assign calendars to pay some employees weekly and others monthly, or pay everyone at the same time.
- Click in the Start Date field and select when the calendar will begin.
- Click in the First Payment Date field and select when you'll first pay your employees.
Check when the first pay period ends and the upcoming payment dates. These are shown below the selected dates.
- Click Add.