View and print the Pension Contribution Report
Run the Pension Contribution Report to see how much you contribute to each employee's pension scheme. This way, you'll know how much to pay your pension provider.
Run the Pension Contribution Report
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Payroll Reports, click Pension Contribution Report.
- In the Employees list, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
In the Date Range list, select the period or a specific date range to report on.
- Click Update to run the report.
Next, you can:
- Group results
- Hide columns
- Filter by search
- Widen report view
- Export to PDF or Microsoft Excel
- Print payroll reports.