View and print the Pension Contribution Report
Run the Pension Contribution Report to see how much you contribute to each employee's pension scheme. You'll be able to see how much to pay your pension provider.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click Pension Contribution Report.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on 31 July, but pay day was 2 August, you will see it on reports for August.
- Click Update to run the report.