Payroll Activity Summary report
The Payroll Activity Summary report provides a summary of employee payroll activity within your chosen date range. You can use it to get a summary of pay components for a specified period or for an individual employee.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click Payroll Activity Summary.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on 31 July, but pay day was 2 August, you will see it on reports for August.
- Click Update to run the report.