Payroll Activity Details report
The Payroll Activity Details report provides a detailed account of employee payroll activity per pay period. You can use it to get details for a specific period or for an individual employee.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- From the Payroll Reports section, select Payroll Activity Details.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on 31 July, but pay day was 2 August, you will see it on reports for August.
- Click Update to run the report.