Send payslips to employees
Email employees their payslips directly from Xero after they've been paid. Otherwise, employees with access to My Payroll can view and print their payslips themselves.
Before you start
- Show or hide payslip items
- Check that your employee email addresses are correct.
What a payslip displays
Each payslip shows your employee their totals for this pay period and year to date for:
- Payments for Regular Hours and Statutory Leave including Rate where applicable
- Deductions including PAYE and contributions such as National Insurance and Pension
- Time Off including hours accrued, used and balance remaining
as well as
- Your company address
- Pay Period and Payment Date
- Employee Tax Code, Tax Basis, NI Number and category
Email payslips to employees
- In the Payroll menu, select Pay Runs.
- Click the paid pay run for the pay period you want.
- Click Options and select Email Payslips.
- Select the employees you want to email payslips to.
- Click Email Payslips.
When you send a payslip from Xero, it's delivered to the employee's email address stored in Payroll.
Download the payslip if you want to send it to an alternative email address. You can then forward the downloaded payslip using your normal email account.