View voided or deleted credit notes
View credit notes that have been voided or deleted - they look and behave the same whether they're for sales or purchases. You can't edit or process voided and deleted credit notes.
How it works
- Deleted credit notes show a red x . Voided ones show a slash through the icon .
- You can click a contact name to view their details.
- You can enter a note or view the credit note history.
- Voided and deleted credit notes aren't included in graphs or reports.
Find a deleted or voided credit note
- In the Accounts menu, select either Sales or Purchases.
- Click See all, then click Search.
- (Optional) Enter details of the credit note you're searching for in the search panel fields.
If you're searching sales credit notes, select the Include Deleted & Voided checkbox.
If you're searching purchase credit notes, select the All including deleted & voided from the Type field.
- Click Search.