The Sales dashboard shows a summary of invoices (sometimes called accounts receivable) awaiting payment by customers, those waiting for more processing, quotes you've created, outstanding billable expenses, and money due to come in. You can create new transactions, and review and send customer statements.
- Add a sales invoice
- Add or edit a repeating invoice
- Edit a draft invoice
- Edit an invoice that's awaiting payment
- Edit a paid invoice
- Create a quote
- Add or edit a credit note for a customer
- Email invoices and credit notes
- Online invoices, quotes, credit notes and prepayments: overview
- Send a sales invoice from Xero to Xero
- Save and send options in quotes explained
Search by number, reference, contact, amount or date.
Use the graph for a quick view of invoices coming up for payment and invoices overdue for payment.
Hover over a bar to see the invoices making up that total.
Only approved invoices will display on the graph.
The invoices table shows which five customers owe you the most. The red amounts are overdue balances.
Click the blue amount to view your customer's statement.
The billable expenses table shows which five customers have the greatest value of billable expenses assigned to them.
Click an amount to create a sales invoice for the customer for the amount of the billable expense.
Use the Invoices status panels to monitor:
- invoices in draft that you need to submit for approval or approve
- invoices in draft awaiting your approval
- invoices awaiting payment by customers
- any overdue invoices.
Click any status panel or link to view the invoices that make up this total.
Use the Quotes status panels to monitor:
- quotes in draft that you need to send
- sent quotes awaiting customer response
- quotes accepted by customers
- expired quotes.
Click any status panel or link to view the quotes that make up this total.
Use the Billable Expenses status panels to monitor:
- how many customers you've assigned billable expenses to and not recovered
- the amount of billable expenses outstanding.
Click any status panel to view the Billable Expenses - Outstanding report.