Use a custom URL to add a payment service
To set up a custom URL to accept payments in Xero, first add it as a payment service, then apply it to a branding theme.
Add a payment service
- In the Settings menu, select General Settings.
- Under Connect, click Payment Services.
- Click Add Payment Service, then select Custom Payment URL.
- Enter a name as you'd like it to appear in Xero.
Enter your custom URL as supplied by your service provider. The URL must contain the following placeholders, which will be replaced with your invoice information:
- Invoice number
- Amount due
- Enter the pay now text you'd like included in your online invoices.
Apply to a branding theme
- On the Payment Services screen, click Manage Themes.
- Select this payment service as credit card service. You can also select a PayPal service you've already set up.
- Click Save.