Purchase a Xero subscription
Choose a pricing plan and enter your billing details when you're ready to pay for Xero. Xero will prompt you to do this while you're adding your organisation, or when you move your trial organisation to a pricing plan. You won't be charged when you purchase your subscription, we'll bill you by email at the end of each monthly billing period.
Choose a pricing plan
The first step in purchasing your Xero subscription is choosing a monthly pricing plan that suits your business. You have several options available, and you can also add payroll to your plan.
- Select a pricing plan.
- Select Add Payroll if you want to add payroll to your plan.
- If you've received a promo code enter it now.
Set up your billing account details
After you've chosen a pricing plan, set up your billing account with the payment details for your organisation. You can have a billing account for each organisation, use one billing account that pays for many organisations, or a combination of both.
A billing account must have:
- A billing email address
- Debit or credit card details
If you've already set up a billing account for another organisation, you can use it for your new organisation. Otherwise, if you don't have an existing billing account, or you want a separate account for your new organisation, you need to set one up.
Use an existing billing account
If you have an existing billing account and want to use it for your new subscription, click Add to this account to add the organisation to that account.
Create a new billing account
If you want to create a new billing account for your organisation, enter the following:
- Bill To - The name of the person or company invoices are addressed to.
- Email Address - The email where Xero will send your invoices.
- Phone number, Country, and postal address (optional) - The address details that will appear on your invoices.
Enter your payment details
You can use any of these payment types to pay for your Xero subscription:
- Visa debit and credit cards
- MasterCard debit and credit cards
- Maestro debit cards
To pay by credit or debit card:
- On the How would you like to pay? screen, click Credit Card.
- In Credit Card Details, enter the details of your credit or debit card.
- Click Confirm.
Review and confirm your subscription and payment details
The final step in purchasing your Xero subscription is reviewing the summary and confirming the details of your billing account.
- Added your new organisation to an existing billing account, all organisations will be listed on the summary
- Need to change your pricing plan, contact, or payment details, use the links on the Billing Summary screen
After you have reviewed your subscription and payment details, click Confirm.
Your organisation will be added to the list on the My Xero Home tab.