Invite Xero Support into your organisation
If you have Manage Users permission, there are two ways you can invite Xero into your organisation, either invite us when you contact us for support or invite us as a user. Inviting Xero into your organisation will help us to help you more quickly.
How it works
While we're invited into your organisation:
- We have access to your whole organisation but we never change any data unless we have your prior permission.
- Our access automatically expires after we've helped you, but you can stop it whenever you want.
- We take confidentiality very seriously and we'll never disclose private information about you. We also have strict controls in place to ensure high levels of security when accessing your organisation.
Invite us in when you contact us for support
From the main header, click the question mark.
Type a word or phrase in the search box, then click the magnifying glass icon to search the Help Centre.
- Click Contact Xero Support.
- Select the relevant help option.
- Add your subject and a clear description of the issue.
Select the Give Xero Access to [your organisation] checkbox.
- Click Send Support Request.
Invite us in as a user
You can invite us into your organisation as a user. This is helpful if you've already asked us for support, but we still need access to your organisation.
- Go to Settings, then click General Settings.
- Click Users.
- Click Invite Xero Support.
- (Optional) If we need access to your payroll information:
- Click Xero Support from the list of users to change our access.
Select the Payroll Admin checkbox to give us payroll access.
- Click Save.
- Click Contact Xero Support at the end of this page and let us know you've invited us into your organisation.