If you have a Business Edition pricing plan with multi-currency, you can send invoices, quotes and purchase orders, or receive bills and payments in over 160 currencies. You can also set up foreign currency bank accounts and run reports to keep track of currency movements.
- You'll need a Business Edition pricing plan with multi-currency to add new currencies. Only the Subscriber for your organisation can change to a pricing plan with multi-currency.
- You can add as many currencies as you need but you can't delete currencies once you've added them.
- Exchange rates from XE.com update in Xero every hour. The official rate of the day (or mid-market rate) is the final rate at midnight. The time zone you choose in your organisation's financial settings determines when midnight occurs.
- Currency movements display on your transactions and in reports, so you can always see how changes affect your organisation's cashflow.
- Your base currency is your default currency in Xero. Most reports use this currency.