Release notes: updates to Xero on 20 July 2015
Here's a summary of what we've released:
- Employee emergency contact information
- Payroll for New Hampshire (US)
- Taxes and filings notifications (US)
- Payroll reporting (UK)
- Correct an EPS submission after it's accepted (UK)
- Payroll updates (UK)
You can now add emergency contacts for each of your employees in payroll.
Payroll is now available to businesses located in New Hampshire. Payroll information flows seamlessly to keep the books up to date, with journals created automatically.
Xero sends a notification email on the 1st of each month to remind you when your taxes are due.
Payroll reporting is now available for the United Kingdom. The available reports are:
- Transaction Listing Summary
- Payroll Activity Summary
- Payroll Activity Details
- P32 Employer Payment Record.
Correct accepted EPS submissions in a current tax month until the 19th of each month.
- Employees can accrue time off for each hour they work.
- Public holidays are shown on employee payslips when your employee is assigned to a holiday group.