Kiwibank direct feeds
Get bank account transactions from Kiwibank sent into Xero every day. To apply, add your accounts in Xero, check your account types are eligible, and either apply online or download and complete the application form.
Eligible account types
- Everyday (day-to-day) accounts
- Term deposit accounts
- Loan accounts
- Credit card accounts
Add your bank account in Xero before applying
Add your bank account or credit card account in Xero.
Set up your direct feed online
Set up your direct feed online if you're registered for business internet banking.
First, log in to online banking and select the bank accounts you'd like to connect with Xero. If you want to enable bill payments for the bank account, select the Payment Initiation checkbox next to the account.
Once you've submitted the information in online banking, you'll be redirected to log in to Xero.
Assign the Kiwibank accounts to your Xero organisation and bank accounts
- Under Organisation select the organisation that contains the Xero account which matches the bank account number on the left.
- Under Match to account in Xero select the account.
- Click Connect.
Your feed will start within the next banking day.
Apply by application form
If you aren't registered for business internet banking, apply by application form.
Download and complete a separate form for each organisation in Xero that you want a feed for.
Kiwibank authority form (PDF, 119KB)
Complete these form fields:
- Xero logon name - The email address you use to log in to Xero with.
- Customer name - Your name as the bank account holder.
- Access number (if applying for a credit card feed) - Your Kiwibank access number.
If you want your feed to start on a future date, please note this date on your form.
Your feed will start in 10 working days. We will contact you the day before your feed starts.