Create an invoice in Xero for Android
Create and send an invoice while on the go with Xero for Android.
To create an invoice:
- Tap Sales, then tap +
- Tap Create invoice.
- Complete the Who's it for? and Due fields.
- Tap Add items & quantities.
- Type a description, or if you've set up inventory items in Xero, you can select the item from your inventory list.
- Complete the account, tracking, quantity, price, and tax fields.
- Tap the menu icon to add a discount or delete an item (if required).
- Tap the back arrow.
- Tap the menu icon to edit the invoice number, add a reference, choose a branding theme, change the currency or attach files.
- Tap the send icon. Depending on your user role, you can choose to send, approve and send, send draft or save.