Set up the contact information for your Xero Advisor Directory listing
Enter the information that will allow clients to contact you through your Xero Advisor Directory listing, including your email address and telephone number, and the location of your office.
Enter your contact information
When you set up your Xero Advisor Directory listing initially, Xero HQ guides you through the process. Entering your contact information is the second step in that process. Once you've completed the initial set up, you can come back at any time and change or add details.
- Go to Practice and select Advisor Directory, then click Contact information.
- Enter or update your contact details.
- When you are ready, click Update listing, or continue and update your practice details or practice staff.
Contact information fields explained
- In the Email for Advisor Directory messages field, enter the email address that clients can use to contact you.
- In the Phone field enter your contact telephone number.
- Under Where is your office located? either:
If you select the online practice checkbox, you can't enter any additional contact details apart from one email address and one telephone number.If your address doesn't appear in the list, click Can't find my address for directions on adding your office location.
- Select the We're an online practice without a public office location checkbox. When someone searches the Xero Advisor Directory by location, your practice will appear in the results based on the address information provided by your existing Xero clients.
- Look up the office address for your practice. Begin typing in the Full street address field, then select the correct address from the list. Selecting your address ensures that your practice will appear in the results when someone searches the Xero Advisor Directory by location.
- (Optional) In the Extra details field, enter additional information to help clients find your office, such as floor or office number.
- (Optional) Click Add another office to include up to 10 locations in your listing. Each additional location can have its own email address, telephone number, and street address.