View online subscription invoices from My Xero
If you’re the subscriber for an organisation, or you’re the Practice Administrator, Principal, or a practice staff member with billing account permission, you can access an online statement in My Xero with links to your online subscription invoices for the last 24 months.
- From the header, click the list icon , then select My Xero.
Click the Subscriptions & Billing tab.
Find the billing account, then click View invoices to open your online subscription statement.
Click on an invoice number to open the online invoice.
- From an online invoice, you can:
- Save the invoice as a draft bill in Xero.
- Download the invoice as a PDF or CSV file.
- Practice subscribers can download a client organisation CSV file. However, if the invoice was originally sent to you as a PDF not an online invoice, the CSV file won't be available. If you need a copy of this file, contact Xero Support.
To return to the statement, click Recent Bills.